We meet annually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the 5:30 PM. All meetings are held at the Carpenters Union Hall, 156 W. Granite St, Butte, MT 59701. Anyone is welcome to attend a meeting.
4th of July Parade
We are going to have an entry in this years 4th of July Parade in Butte America. Everyone is welcome to join us!! If you would like to walk with us in this years parade join us at 9:00 a.m. next to the Butte Civic Center or just email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know or just leave a message on the Facebook page. We welcome all folks to celebrate our Independence day!
We will also be joined by the following Candidates:
- Wilmot J. Collins ( U.S Senate Candidate)
- Kathleen Williams for Montana ( U.S Congressional Candidate)
- Tom Winter ( U.S Congressional Candidate)
- Casey Schreiner ( Gubernatorial Candidate )
- Bryce Bennett (Secretary of State Candidate)
- Kimberly P. Dudik (Attorney General Candidate)
- Raph Graybill for Attorney General (Attorney General Candidate)
Each Candidate will have their own entry and everyone is welcome to join. The more the merrier!!